Processing chemicals can overstay their welcome
Our residual solvent testing detects trace amounts of solvents, byproducts, impurities, and/or other added odorants and chemicals present in concentrated forms of cannabis and hemp.
More options. Fast results.
Target as many as 64 residual solvent analytes
- Standard, state-specific, and custom test panels
- Choose single or multiple-state test panels
- Ideal for quality assurance analysis
Standardized test methodology for rapid, repeatable results
- Gas chromatography-mass spectrometry (GC-MS)
- All analytes ISO approved1
- Includes USP2, AHPA3 panels
Easy, secure access to your test data
- Fast residual solvent testing turnaround
- Instant notifications throughout the testing process
- Customer Service Portal streamlines reporting and data management
- Applies to our AZ, CA, CO, and MI labs. Our OR lab is accredited by the Oregon Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Program (ORELAP)
- United States Pharmacopeial Convention (USP)
- American Herbal Products Association (AHPA)
Let’s talk about your testing needs
Our experts are always ready to answer your questions.