Ensure product safety
A byproduct of mold and fungi that thrive in the cultivation stage, heat-resistant mycotoxins are toxic to humans and can still be present in your final product even if the molds and fungi have been killed. Plant material can also be contaminated during transportation, storage, and processing under the right conditions.
More options. Fast results.
Target as many as 6 mycotoxin analytes
- Standard panel meeting state and national requirements
- Ideal for quality assurance analysis
Standardized test methodology for rapid, repeatable results
- High-performance liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry (HPLC-MS)
- Rigorous, routine process inspections and data audits
Easy, secure access to your test data
- Fast mycotoxin testing turnaround
- Instant notifications throughout the testing process
- Customer Service Portal streamlines reporting and data management
Let’s talk about your testing needs
Our experts are always ready to answer your questions.