Potency analysis and profiling
Our Cannabinoid Potency method provides you with a true, full-spectrum profile of your cannabis or hemp-derived products. We’re capable of testing all types of matrices in the cannabis and hemp supply chain—from biomass to concentrates to finished products.
More options. Fast results.
Target as many as 15 cannabinoids
- Ensure accuracy of label claims
- Confirm hemp compliance
- Ideal for quality assurance analysis
Standardized test methodology for rapid, repeatable results
- High-performance liquid chromatography with diode-array detection (HPLC-DAD)
- Rigorous, routine process inspections and data audits
Easy, secure access to your test data
- Fast cannabinoid testing turnaround
- Instant notifications throughout the testing process
- Customer Service Portal streamlines reporting and data management
Expanded cannabinoid testing for hemp
Target alternative cannabinoids for an evolving market
Go beyond delta-8 THC (included in our Standard Cannabinoid Panel), and gain reliable and accurate data on the many hemp-derived cannabinoids now trending among consumers. From delta-10 THC to HHC, these are the cannabinoids of note among consumers, producers, and regulators.
Trace THC testing
Measure THC more accurately at trace levels
Our test solution provides guidance for manufacturers, extractors, and brands that are looking to deliver low-level THC products. Explore how testing for Trace THC can help your business stand apart from the rest.
Let’s talk about your testing needs
Our experts are always ready to answer your questions.