Comprehensive analysis for microbiological contaminants
Microbial impurities are among the most notable threats to cannabis users. These contaminants include regular culprits such as E. coli, Salmonella, and Aspergillus. They’re all around us in trace amounts that do little harm, but in certain conditions, they quickly multiply into hazardous quantities.
Why is microbiological contaminant and pathogen testing important?
- The same conditions that are ideal for cultivation can also be ideal for the proliferation of microorganisms, bacteria, and pathogens.
- Microbiological contaminants can easily establish a foothold at any stage of the production process.
- Unaddressed contamination spreads quickly, leading to substantial loss of product and costly remediation
More options. Fast results.
Target as many as 19 organisms
- Standard, state-specific, and custom test panels
- Choose single- or multiple-state test panels
- Ideal for quality assurance analysis
Standardized test methodology for rapid, repeatable results
- Cutting-edge real-time quantitative polymerase chain reaction (qPCR)
- Traditional plating/culture testing
- Rigorous, routine process inspections and data audits
Easy, secure access to your test data
- Instant notifications throughout the testing process
- Customer Service Portal streamlines reporting and data management
Ensure product stability
- Confirm integrity with product label claims (potency/terpenes)
- Verify contaminants are not imparted from packaging or by storage conditions
- Identify potential quality degradation or spoilage with real-time or accelerated aging process
Let’s talk about your testing needs
Our experts are always ready to answer your questions.