If you’re ready to submit a sample for testing, follow the steps below to ensure a smooth submission process. If you have any questions, do not hesitate in reaching out. You can call us at (720) 460-3489 or use our contact form.
Sample Size Requirements
First, it is necessary that your sample size meets our minimum sample size requirements, which varies based on the type of test requested and the sample matrix being submitted.
- Cannabinoid Potency: 1 gram for flower/concentrates, 1mL for liquids, 1 unit for infused products.
- Residual Solvent Analysis: 1 gram
- Microbial Contamination: 2 grams
- Water Activity: 1 gram
- pH: 1 mL
Due to the high volume of samples that we test on a daily basis, Botanacor does not provide any addition sample preparation steps. We test your sample in the state that we receive it in. Raw hemp should be properly cured and milled to ensure a homogenous representation of your sample.
Chain of Custody Form
The Botanacor Chain of Custody Form is used to establish new accounts and to communicate the test types and turn times required. Please type directly into the form to ensure legibility.
It is best to send any supporting documentation that you may have with your samples. In the event that your package is selected for inspection, having any state or international cultivation/manufacturing licenses, or certificates of analysis, will expedite the release of your package.
Ensuring sample integrity while in transit will be important to avoid any shipping or testing delays. We recommend packaging your samples in a dual container system.
- Place you sample in a suitable container based on your product matrix.
- For glass containers, reinforce screw caps with adhesive tape.
- Affix a proper label to clearly identify the contents.
- Use a watertight/leak-proof container or sealable mylar envelope.
- Reinforce the container using adhesive tape or heat seal.
When your samples are prepped and ready for submission, be sure to package everything in a sturdy shipping box, as opposed to an envelope.
Please send samples to:
ATTN: Sample Receiving
1001 S. Galapago St., Suite B
Denver, CO, 80223 USA
We accept cash, check, money order, or credit cards. For clients without approved credit from Botanacor, payment must be received prior to the release of final project report.