Our Cannabinoid Potency method analyzes 15 cannabinoids, providing you with a true, full spectrum profile of your hemp or hemp-derived product. We perform potency testing on Agilent HPLC-DAD instruments using validated methods and a laboratory framework that is in line with FDA-compliant Pharma practices. We are capable of testing all types of matrices in the hemp supply chain—from biomass to concentrates to finished products.
- Δ-9 THC
- Δ-8 THC
Sample Size Requirements
- Plant material: 2 grams
- Concentrates: 1 gram
- Infused Products: 4 units
- Waters/Drinks: 60 mL OR provide a full finished product for determining fill weight on analytical scale
Turn Around Time
- Standard: 4 business days
- Next Day: 2 business day*
- Same Day: 1 business day*
* Delivery by 10:30am. Samples received after 10:30am will have another day added to the turn time.
We perform our cannabinoid testing on state of the art Agilent Technologies HPLC instrumentation. High Performance Liquid Chromatography with Diode Array Detection allows us to run spectral analysis for confirmation of results.
Having the right equipment is critical, but it is only one piece of the Botanacor Validated Laboratory System. Our lab is the ONLY hemp testing facility set to the same standards of a Pharmaceutical Laboratory. By following Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) we deliver the most accurate results in the industry.