On February 17, 2021 the state of Colorado adopted a new set of requirements for hemp-derived products. These rules goes into effect April 14, 2021 with the testing requirements commencing on July 1, 2021. The newly required tests include residual solvents, micro-organisms as well as an extended list of pesticides.
Botanacor has been following the development of the new rules very closely, and as such, we want to assure you that, we:
- Are actively preparing test methods to accommodate the new requirements.
- Have submitted our request to the CDPHE for lab certification and have been assured that we will be audited as soon as the audit program becomes active.
- Will continue to monitor for any changes to the regulation or timing of these changes and keep you informed.
Please contact us with any questions or sign up for our webinar series that starts in early April.
Register for our Live Q&A session
Our webinar will provide an overview of the new regulations so you can prepare your business.
- Who will be required to submit samples for testing?
- What types of products will require testing?
- What types of products are excluded?
- What are the required tests?
- How can you get more information?