Botanacor Laboratories, the leading national hemp testing facility, will be exhibiting at the PA Hemp Summit in Lancaster. PA on Tuesday, October 8. Stop by our booth and learn about our testing services and how we can help you meet your business goals.
About the PA Hemp Summit
The inaugural Pennsylvania Hemp Summit will take place on Tuesday, October 8, 2019, at the Lancaster Convention Center in beautiful downtown Lancaster, Pennsylvania. The Summit will serve as a bridge to connect hemp farmers, processors, supporting industries, and hemp industry experts from across the country and internationally, and provide an occasion to learn, network and grow the businesses that comprise Pennsylvania’s hemp industry.
Tuesday, October 8, 2019
- 7:30 – 8:30 a.m. – Registration & Continental Breakfast
- 8:00 a.m. – Trade Show Hall Opens
- 8:30 – 8:45 a.m. – Welcome from Secretary of Agriculture, Russell C. Redding
- 8:45 – 9:45 a.m. – Keynote Speaker
- 10:00 – 11:15 a.m. – Breakout 1
INVESTOR TRACK – The State of Hemp: What It Means for the Investing Landscape
BUSINESS TRACK – Processing & Manufacturing: Getting Ready for the Market [Panel]
FARM TRACK – Know Before You Grow, Your Checklist to Success [Panel]
- 11:30 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. – Lunch / Networking / Trade Show
- 12:15 – 1:30 p.m. – Lunch Session: Expanding the Vision of Hemp
- 1:45 – 3:00 p.m. – Breakout 2
INVESTOR TRACK – A Look Ahead: Hemp Industry Leaders on Investment Needs & Future Opportunities [Panel]
BUSINESS TRACK – The Future of Retailing Hemp Products [Panel]
FARM TRACK – Hemp for Animals [Panel]
- 3:10 – 4:40 p.m. – Final Session: Federal Landscape for 2020 [Panel]
- 4:45 – 5:45 p.m. – Networking / Trade Show Time
- 5:45 p.m. – Vendor Hall closes
Botanacor was the first Colorado-based laboratory founded for, and entirely focused on, hemp and CBD testing. Botanacor participated in the first-ever Hemp Pilot Program conducted in Colorado in 2014. The Company has clearly distinguished itself among its competitors through its facilities validation, process controls, equipment validation, Pharmaceutical best-practices, and rapid response. Learn more: http://www.Botanacor.com; 888-800-8223.