The Customer Support Representative position is responsible for providing first class customer service and office support in a team environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet existing/new customers and assist them with the lab sample intake process.
- Set up new customer accounts in sample submission system.
- Address customer questions/concerns regarding sample submission requirements.
- Maintain appearance and cleanliness of lobby and intake office areas.
- Assist with data entry of sample information into Laboratory Information Management System.
- Assist with opening packages and organizing samples into laboratory workflow.
- Answer customer calls and emails, address questions, troubleshoot issues, and/or route to appropriate person(s) for resolution.
- Other duties may be assigned as needed.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Proficient computer skills, including Outlook, Excel, and Windows 10
- Excellent customer service skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Ability to effectively communicate, oral and written
- Willingness to work with a team
- Knowledge of Hemp Supply Chain and CBD products preferred
- Associate degree or higher preferred; 1yr of related experience preferred
- Full time; M-F 8am-5pm
- Must be 21 years or older
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- HSA Account
- 2 weeks PTO
- 10 paid holidays
Apply for this Position
Botanacor Laboratories is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.